Sunday at McLaughlin park 7:15 AM
February 21 @ 7:15 am - 9:45 am
Informal Meet Up. 8 vs 8, no subs.
This game is ideally for intermediate to advanced players, NOT for beginners.
RSVP opens on Friday 8:30am and closes Saturday 9pm
We finish at 9:45am – If you plan to leave earlier, then don’t sign-up. If you get injured, go in goals
RSVP GUIDELINES. IMPORTANT:
We’ve had issues with folks signing up and not turning up for the game. Therefore, we have implemented the following rules:
– If you’re not a regular, please message me to confirm you’ll be playing. If there is no message and I can’t message you either, then you’ll be taken off the list
– If you RSVP and don’t show, you’ll be benched from this group for the next 4 weeks. Do it twice, permanent ban.
– If you can’t make it, then change your RSVP well BEFORE Saturday 9pm to give enough notice for anyone on the waitlist. Changing your RSVP after 9pm will not update the top 16 and will also mean a 4 weeks ban. Repeat offenders will be permanently banned
– It is your responsibility to check on Saturday after 9pm to see if you’ve made the top 16.
– If you’re on the waitlist and have no intention of playing, please change your RSVP to NO to give others a chance.
– If someone drops out from the top 16 after Saturday 9pm and you want to play, then please message the board to get the spot. No priority will be given to the waitlist at this point.
– If you turn up late and the game has already started with 16 players, then you won’t play.
Absolutely no exceptions to these rules.
– No slide tackles.
– Respect your teammates and opponents.
– If you fight, you will be banned from the group, permanently.
– If you dribble more than you pass – you annoy everybody and will be banned from the group.
Being a pick up game, there are no permanent positions. If you’ve been playing forward for half the game and someone who’s been playing the back line wants to play up front, give up your position and play some defense. When your team lose the ball, don’t just stand and watch. Please support your teammates by get back on your side and play some defense.
**INJURIES & DISCLAIMER**:
Group Organizer(s) and Group Organization Assumes NO Risk Or individual Liability For Personal Injuries Incurred By Members/Players On The Field Or During Any Of Our Activities: Pick Up Games, Or Other Events. By Agreeing To Play, You Are In Receipt Of This Information, And Thereby Warrant That You Are In Good Health And Assume Personal Responsibility For ALL Physical And Accidental Risks Involved With Playing In Our Group, Including But Not Limited to Falls, Injuries, Contact With Other Players, and Field Conditions.